We Index the content that is already available on other websites. toono.in does not host or store any files on its server. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties. toono.in does not accept responsibility for content hosted on third-party websites and does not have any involvement in the same.
We are not on any social media websites. All social media websites linked on the site are managed by fans.
If you want to remove any post from toono.in please contact us with the necessary information
Email: [email protected]
DMCA – Digital Millennium Copyright Act
toono.in is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on toono.in or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in toono.in’ search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notification to below address.
Please allow 2-3 business days to remove content from our index and email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.